Sunday, February 28, 2010

Method 12: Evaluation

At last I'm Finished!!!

I enjoyed all of the learning modules. I think my favorite is Flickr, just for the enjoyment of those pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Wesch's "An anthropological introduction to YouTube." I understand it so much better now. Besides the fun of watching some of the videos, I'm glad to know the history of its development and how it has evolved into a community.

The exercises were easy to follow and the links were most informative. I plan to use all of the methods in one way or another, some personal and some as library extensions.

I didn't expect to be working up to the end of the deadline to finish this -- but so glad I was able to learn these methods. I'm ready to learn the rest of 2.0. Please design another learning module! I will definitely participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment