Saturday, July 16, 2011

Adventuring on to post-two step!

Ok, So I'm still learning! Who thought I would quit just because I'm no longer getting paid for thinking, planning, and learning! I'm volunteering at my local tiny all-volunteer library on Tuesdays from 4:30 - 7:30. So far, no one much has discovered we're open on Tuesday evenings now, so I need to plan some activities to make people aware that Gunter Library and Museum is waiting to serve their information needs.

Thing One: A website that contributes community value by providing information not readily available elsewhere.

Thing Two: A website that provides opportunity for dialog with community members.

Step one is to start a website using the Plinkit template. Then I want to find some freebie sites to promote around town -- connecting through our website.

Ok, so I'm dreaming, hmmm? I have some ideas ... more about that later!!!!

First I need to finish learning the post two-step dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment